The Chamber hosts six breakfast events a year featuring a guest speaker who provides insight on topics of interest and concern to the Northern Rhode Island and statewide business community. Our breakfasts have featured members of the US Senate and House of Representatives, RI Governors, General Assembly leaders and other elected officials, RI academic leaders, noted economists from throughout the region, successful entrepreneurs and of course, business leaders.
Our Eggs & Issues breakfasts provide a great opportunity for members to come together for networking and education while enjoying a buffet style breakfast. These gatherings are well attended and also offer sponsorship opportunities.
Each breakfast has at least one sponsor and a maximum of two. Breakfast sponsors receive:
(1) A 3 to 5 minute "advertisement" about your company prior to the breakfast guest speaker’s remarks. This comes in the form of an introduction of, and subsequent talk by, a representative of the company.
(2) Eight free attendees (16 for a sole sponsorship) of your choice for the full breakfast. You can invite people from your company, clients, or whoever is deemed appropriate.
(3) Placards at each table, set up to showcase the sponsors.
(4) A table set up for you to display your company's marketing materials.
(5) Recognition on the events page of the Chamber website for at least two weeks prior to the breakfast.
(6) The Chamber will take several pictures of the sponsor(s) and guest speaker and we will post the pictures on our site and on our Facebook page. We will also include the pictures in our Business Matters publication following the breakfast.
Additionally, the Chamber will advertise the breakfast on a number of occasions. Each time the Chamber mentions the breakfast in a publication or email, we highlight your sponsorship. Further, when a recap of the breakfast is developed and distributed, you will again be recognized for the sponsorship.
To sponsor an Eggs & Issues breakfast, please contact the Chamber at events@NRIChamber.com or call 401-334-1000.