The NRI Chamber monitors legislation on a federal, state and local level and advocates on your behalf.
- The Chamber's involvement with the US Chamber of Commerce and our relationship with the Congressional Delegation ensures that your voice is heard on the Federal level
- The Chamber’s two full time lobbyists monitor and respond to more than 300 bills on your behalf during any legislative period
- The Chamber regularly communicates with our members to keep them informed of key legislative concerns via Under the Dome, our government affairs e-newsletter
- The Chamber leads and partners with 10 chambers to produce one of RI’s largest lobbying groups in the state, representing thousands of businesses through the Chamber of Commerce Coalition
- The Chamber Coalition maintains www.RhodeIslandBusinessVotes.com, an electronic advocacy tool that educates members and allows communication with elected officials
- The Chamber Advisory Groups focus on local economic issues and community development
“The Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce is one of the strongest advocates for the business community of Rhode Island. Under the leadership of John Gregory, Chamber President and his professional staff of experts, this Chamber has helped shape businesses in Rhode Island with support of legislative reform in health care and taxes, with commitment to community and workforce development, and with educational initiatives across all subjects. Hope Global is proud to collaborate with NRICC and I have been privileged to have served on the board for 5 years, with one as past Chair. NRICC should be the partner of EVERY business.”
~ Cheryl Merchant, President / CEO Hope Global
Every business has a vested interest in knowing which legislation may impact your business. The NRI Chamber is a leader in monitoring that activity on your behalf. Should you have questions about any legislation tha may affect your business, contact the Chamber.
401-334-1000 ext 107