Hire Right! Hire Now!
Instructor: Patti D'Amaddio, SPHR
Please register by clicking on the link at the bottom.
Hiring the right talent to achieve your business goals is critical. Many organizations lose precious time and money when they treat hiring like a dart game. Making good hiring decisions is not luck. Join us to learn key skills and process changes to take the guesswork out of interviewing and make the hiring function truly indispensable. Participants will gain skills to:
- increase productivity with effective hiring and selection techniques
- save money by aligning the hiring process with the needs of the business and
- use their institutional and positional knowledge to create highly successful recruitment campaigns
Participants will learn to recognize factors that predict future performance and how to assess a candidate's acumen through questioning techniques and interview tools. Our step-by-step approach will help your organization achieve its' hiring goals!
HR professionals, supervisors/managers and anyone responsible for interviewing candidates for their organization.
- Create a selection process by defining success criteria
- Develop appropriate behavioral questions
- Implement an interview guide to support your behavioral interview process
- Understand what questions you can ask and how to ask them
- Customize strategies to deal with challenging interviews and learn how to use these challenges to select the right candidate
- Evaluate candidate responses in a consistent manner to maximize future recruiting efforts
- Decision Making Skills
- Hiring and Staffing
HRCI Credits: 3.25
"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
The Northern Rhode Island Chamber of Commere is partnering with the Employers Association of the Northeast to offer these affordable and informative seminars. Registrations will be handled directly via the the Employers Associaiton of the Northeast.
| Choose the code next to the Lincoln location